Surviving the Wild Outdoors Guide
Instant Access upon Purchase
This easy-to-follow survival guide is loaded with step-by step instructions on surviving in the wilderness alone. After receiving the information from this report you will be well on your way to surviving any element nature throws at you with confidence.
Never again will you wonder what you would do or how you would do it because this guide includes everything you need to know from the moment you realize you're lost to the moment you are found.
This guide even prepares you long before you are lost in fact. This is a must-have handbook for everyone and for all ages.
Just take a look at what is all covered...
- Learn what everyone should have in a backpack to be prepared for anything.
- Get easy-to-follow instructions on creating a quick and easy shelter to protect you from the elements of nature.
- Find out what you need to do before you go on any camping or hunting trip.
- What you should first do the moment you realize that you're lost.
- Learn how to create a fire safely and easily.
- Discover how to make the same fishing traps natives used for years.
- Can I eat this bug? Find out what bugs to look for in the event food is scarce.
- Want to find your directions. I will show you how to find them with sticks and rocks.
- Learn to make figure four deadfall traps.
- Get advice from a pro on setting up your site.
- Find out how to get the attention of search parties in several ways.
- Plants are plentiful in the wilderness, but not all are safe to eat. I've included a list plants commonly found that you can eat.
- Get information on where you can find additional survival resources on the web.
- Learn how you can pay for survival training camps all over the U.S and the world.
- Receive basic and easy-to-understand diagrams and checklists for your survival.